Holy Spirit features a host of programs that help us to learn about our faith, to build congregation connections, and to put our faith into action by caring for others. We invite you to come and join us. Much of our programming has moved online during this time, but we encourage you to get connected!
- CONFIRMATION classes are Tuesdays from 4:30-5:30, online via Zoom. Please see the newletter caldenar for information on how to connect.
- ADULT CONFIRMATION TBA
- YOUTH meets the last Wednesday of the month, 7:00 - 8:30 pm by Zoom. Please see the newsletter calednar for informaiton on how to connect.
- LECTIONARY STUDY meets the 2nd and 4th Thursdays from 10-11 on Zoom Please see the newsletter calendar for information on how to connect.
- EVENING STUDY GROUP - Wednesdays, 7:00 pm on Zoom. Please see the newsletter calendar for information on how to connect.
- YESTERDAY'S YOUTH is our seniors' group. Normally offering a catered meal and entertainment ($15) the first Wednesday each month meeting from noon-3 PM. Bring your own bag lunch and play some games on the 3rd Wednesday, noon-3 PM. Currently this programming is "on hold."
- SUNDAY SCHOOL is online. You will find Sunday School lessons on You Tube at the end of the worship service.
- NURSERY CARE is normally offered during worship, but is currently "on hold" as we adhere to Alberta Health COVID-19 Guidelines.
- VACATION BIBLE CAMP - is offered each summer.
- MEMBERSHIP CLASSES are available on request and may be delived online (Zoom) or in person.
Many of our members SERVE GOD through the programs and outreach of Holy Spirit. We actively support:
- Mulhurst Lutheran Camp
- Canadian Lutheran World Relief
- Lutheran Campus Ministry
- Lutheran Theological Seminary
- The Good Samaritan Society
- On Eagle's Wings
- Inner City Pastoral Ministry
- The Mustard Seed
- Habitat for Humanity
- Centre for Family Literacy
- E4C School Lunch Program
- Edmonton’s Food Bank
- Bullfrog Power
- Plan Canada
- AA Group/Al-Anon