Holy Spirit Lutheran Church provides a welcoming and nurturing environment for anyone who chooses to join us in our walk with Jesus. In this walk, we praise God, we cherish community, we strive for justice, and we learn about our faith, our world, and each other. In our shared and individual lives, we are witnesses of God’s saving grace, love, and forgiveness through our actions, attitudes, and relationships with others.
In this place you feel the full, liberating embrace of Christ’s love and you are inspired to be the best version of yourself and share Christ’s love with everyone you meet.
- We trust in God's grace, the Gospel and the teachings and example of Christ to guide us.
- We nurture our faith, the faith God gave us.
- We treasure the traditions, liturgies and core teachings of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada.
- We support each other in our lives and faith through active fellowship and community.
- We accept and embrace our role as witnesses of Christ's love and redemption.
- We demonstrate our gratitude to our Lord by giving of our time and talents.
- We strive to be relevant, and in so doing, demonstrate Christ's relevance in every age.
- We reflect Jesus' love and mercy by helping those in need in our community, country, and world.
- We believe that God is Creator of the universe who is continually creating each moment of each day.
- We believe that Jesus is God, the Son, both human and divine.
- We believe that God's love is a free gift given by the Holy Spirit through the preached Word and the Sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion.
- We regard the Bible as a living story of God's saving care for creation throughout the course of history. It is not regarded as a definite record of history nor science, but rather, it is the "manger in which the Word of God is laid."
- While our church does not legislate moral conduct, it seeks, through the motivation of Christ's love, to help us discover the appropriate shape of love for our neighbours.
- Every member is a minister.