In this place you feel the full, liberating embrace of Christ’s love and you are inspired to be the best version of yourself and share Christ’s love with everyone you meet.
- We trust in God's grace, the Gospel and the teachings and example of Christ to guide us.
- We nurture our faith, the faith God gave us.
- We treasure the traditions, liturgies and core teachings of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada.
- We support each other in our lives and faith through active fellowship and community.
- We accept and embrace our role as witnesses of Christ's love and redemption.
- We demonstrate our gratitude to our Lord by giving of our time and talents.
- We strive to be relevant, and in so doing, demonstrate Christ's relevance in every age.
- We reflect Jesus' love and mercy by helping those in need in our community, country, and world.