- We believe that God is Creator of the universe who is continually creating each moment of each day.
- We believe that Jesus is God, the Son, both human and divine. For our sake Jesus died and rose again. By this victory, God has declared the good news of his love, hope, and forgiveness to us.
- We believe that God's love is a free gift given by the Holy Spirit through the preached Word and the Sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion.
- We regard the Bible as a record of the drama of God's saving care for his creation throughout the course of history. It is not regarded as a definite record of history nor science, but rather, it is the "manger in which the Word of God is laid."
- While our church does not legislate moral conduct, it seeks, through the motivation of Christ's love, to help us discover the appropriate shape of love for our neighbours.
- Every member is a minister.